Shrink packer SMI LSK 45
This packer is made by SMI in 2000 and it is packing 0.5-liter and 2.0-liter PET bottles, nominal capacity of the packer is 16 000 bph. Total operating hours 62 000 only! All drives are with PLC controlled servo motors and thus the machine is easily adjusted to various bottles and formats.
- Type of packaging: Shrink Wrap around packer with film logo orientation
- Manufacturer: SMI
- Manufacturer’s type: LSK 45
- Manufacturing year: 2000
- Operation hours: 62 000 h
- Bottle formats: 0.5- and 2.0-liter PET
- Capacity: 45 tact’s/hour
- Control system: Prosec/Cosmos
- Technical condition: still installed, good working condition.